Social Media/Content Creator/Digital Marketing.
Marketing Manager, Immediate Opening at Pulsefashion.com
Are you innovative, boundaryless, passionate, customer-centric, collaborative, self-motivated and results-focused? If so, you will love working at PulseFashion.com one of the fastest growing online and social media womens clothing companies in the area. The Pulse marketing manager focuses on increasing awareness and generating demand for the Pulse brand and its offerings.
We are seeking an individual who is creative, resourceful, analytically driven, and communicative to establish the road map, goals and objectives for all product marketing efforts resulting in aggressive traffic, and achieving revenue and other financial goals.
Essential Job Functions
Develop actionable marketing plans across multiple channels to effectively capture market segment share amongst defined targets with a focus on driving customer acquisition strategy and revenue forecasts.
- Create and lead key community management strategies. Be the voice of the Pulse brand as the social media strategist, customer service manager, content creator and evangelist
- Grow social media communities through consistent, meaningful, and relevant posts
- Appreciate the importance social media plays in the customer experience
- Target and pursue new business development channels
- Drive company strategic relationships, working with alliances-strategic partners
- Analyze campaign engagement levels and monitor brand quality
- Standardize marketing processes, procedures and tools. Identify opportunities for improved infrastructure efficiencies and implement solutions
- Provide superior customer service: monitor quality of service delivery from the external customers perception and make sure issues are identified before they become business problems
- With a thorough understanding of metrics and analytics, be accountable for Profit/Loss. Manage the marketing P&L budget and report results regularly to team
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Familiarity and skill with marketing tools of the trade including written communication, Microsoft software suite of products, various visual communication software products and creative services
- Must be passionate about all social media channels with an advanced understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social platforms.
- Have proven ability to grow communities and create engagement
- Believe in relationship-building and working as part of a team to achieve goals/results
- Have an appreciation for what social does to bring people together and know that it's an always on endeavor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy being part of the conversation and directly influencing customer and potential customer perception
- Ability to think and lead strategically and tactically with a can-do attitude
- Be a self-starter with solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time management, follow up and multitasking abilities
- Experience and ability to translate product into marketable messages
- Strong project management - facilitation and analytics skills
2+ years of multi-channel digital marketing experience
Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business or relevant experience
Expertise and proven success executing social media and digital strategies
Fashion Merchandising education and experience is a plus
Compensation Structure: Salary and monthly bonus. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org